Posting Job Title: Director, IT Security Compliance
Requisition #: 140232BR
Posting Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Area of Interest: Information Technology Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Director of IT Compliance is responsible for the management of technology security programs such as PCI, SSAE16, HIPAA, EU Directive, Information Technology Act and other standards based compliance initiatives. Will have oversight and drive remediation management initiatives across Time Warner and NaviSite locations. In addition to the programs, this position will hold responsibility for management of security policy and security awareness.
Reports to the Chief Information Security Officer and will be strategically involved in key security compliance initiatives with IT and Time Warner Cable Business Units.
This position will have responsibilities such as but not limited to:
1. Act as the driver for security program, policy and awareness activities.
2. Be accountable for the process to manage regular updates to the information security policy.
3. Manage a team of remediation analysts that have oversight to managing open vulnerability and risk remediation activity
4. Partner with Internal Controls and Internal Audit with the implementation of information security programs within Information Technology such as PCI, ISO 27001 and other standards based compliance initiatives.
5. Manage the security awareness program and activities and assist with implementation.
6. Manage the audit process within IT for annual PCI, ISO and other regulatory requirements.
7. Manage the security exception process.
8. Work with IT to ensure compliance with the information security program.
9. Lead and develop staff members supporting compliance projects.
10. Develop and communicate key performance indicators on compliance related activities through monthly metrics and reporting program
11. Monitor key compliance initiatives such as PCI and SSAE16 for significant changes that may drive program and/or policy changes.
- 7 - 10 years' experience in Information Security compliance planning and implementation activities.
- Working knowledge of PCI, SOX, SSAE16 and ISO 27001
- Hold a current CISSP, CISA/M, or similar certification
- 5-7 years leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work based experience
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally, written and in personal presentation across all levels of an organization.
- Must be able to communicate security related topics to technical and non-technical staff.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Exceptional metrics and reporting skills
- Program/Project Management experience
Qualified candidates should apply in person using the Time Warner Cable kiosk (where available) or on-line at
- Knowledge of International Security standards and regulations preferred.
- Implementation experience with a PCI, SSAE16 and/or ISO 27001program
- Previous experience developing or running a security awareness program
- Strong acumen on vulnerability and risk remediation managementWe are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, pension, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and discounted services for employees who reside in a Time Warner Cable service area.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00237 - Charlotte 7910 Crescent
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable - 18 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...