The IT Management Leveling Guide applies to management positions in an information technology/application/development function.
• Typically manages complex technical teams with responsibility for significant project outcomes having a broad business impact.
• Establishes business objectives/priorities and technical strategies for a broad area.
• Develops, approves and ensures that others follow processes that have a broad business impact.
• Manages budget and resource allocation.
• Makes decisions integrating knowledge of industry, competitors, product lines, business cycle, product development and financial issues.
• Responsible for the timely delivery of his/her functional areas’ commitments.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
8+ years experience of demonstrated management skills.
• Demonstrated successful track record of design, development, and completion of critical, complex projects in area of functional expertise.
• Demonstrated success of establishing, managing, and maintaining effective working relationships at the senior management level, internal and external to an organization.
First American Financial Corporation - 16 months ago