Posting Job Title: Director, Incentives Compensation
Requisition #: 142340BR
Posting Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Area of Interest: Human Resources
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable's Corporate Compensation Department is currently looking for a motivated self-starter to join the team. The main role of this position is to provide ongoing leadership and direction, design, development, and implementation of company-wide variable incentive compensation programs.
JOB REQUIREMENTS and ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
Major duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the design, development, and implementation of Time Warner Cable's compensation and rewards initiatives, primarily the design, development, implementation, and ongoing assessment of TWC's company-wide incentives programs.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of other company-wide compensation initiatives including the development of rewards programs, compensation metrics, and ROI projects to achieve Company objectives.
- Leads and provides compensation expertise and interaction with all Time Warner Cable functions impacted by incentive compensation and rewards initiatives.
- Assesses compensation practices and Time Warner Cable's competitive position for specific programs; recommends, develops, and implements changes to Time Warner Cable's compensation programs where applicable.
- Design and develop complex financial models to analyze changes to existing compensation programs or the implementation of new programs.
- Lead and facilitate the activities of project teams, identifies appropriate resources required, and develops project plans and schedules to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Communicates with VP of Compensation and the SVP of Compensation/HCAP/HR Strategy regarding the status of projects.
REQUIRED SKILLS and EDUCATION:
Qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ years relevant experience; business or quantitative degree preferred
- Significant incentive compensation design (including extensive experience designing sales incentives), development, implementation, communications, change management, and assessment experience
- Consulting background preferred
- Recognized expertise in compensation and total rewards strategies and concepts
- Demonstrated track record of project management, research, and analytical expertise
- Ability to lead and drive complex, multi-function design and implementation project teams to complete objectives
- Ability to accurately assess and synthesize quantitative and qualitative information, draw conclusions, and present solutions to senior management
- Expertise with incentive software technologies; experience with Oracle Incentive Compensation preferred
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate compensation information across the Company
- Excellent report writing and preparation skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability in financial modeling techniques and proficiency in MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of HR data management and reporting systems (i.e. PeopleSoft)
- Flexibility and willingness to work in a collaborative and ever-changing HR and operations environment
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00237 - Charlotte 7910 Crescent Exec
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...