The Director, Insights & Analytics is responsible for the strategic oversight of all the IQ Rx deliverables, client management, and assisting to grow new business. The Director will work closely with other departments to ensure our clients receive a seamless, best-in-class deliverable, and they are satisfied with the insights and analytics services. They work to develop and grow new client deliverables, explore new technologies / methodologies and bring insights to our clients. The Director will also be responsible for the creation, maintenance and enforcement of department SOPs/protocols directly relating to departmental objectives. They may supervise departmental staff and be accountable for achieving staff billable goals.
· Leadership on departmental business intelligence, data management, analytics and data transfer projects/initiatives
· Leadership in defining, creating and training of analytic principles, practices and procedures
· Leadership in creating performance benchmarks and expectations with existing data to better inform our client deliverables
· Lead in the development, execution and improvement of measurement/analysis plans on behalf of clients
· Support Supervisor as lead developer for reporting dashboards and templates (includes development/evolution and maintenance)
· Serve as the main point of contact for the majority of internal requests from the media and brand teams when necessary
· Lead in the exploration and understanding of new measurement and analysis methodologies (i.e. Social Influence Mapping)
Education, Certifications, Specialized Training:
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Psychology or other relevant graduate degree.
Functional, Technical Knowledge:
· 7 + years of related online web analytics/research and/or ad operations experience
· Five+ years of Pharmaceutical experience
· Five+ years experience in building and mentoring a team
· Experience managing and coordinating multiple projects across internal teams
· Proven leadership ability, and strong client relationship skills
· Working knowledge of Flash.
· Knowledge of Rich Media technology and current vendors in this space
· Strong Excel skills (creating and working with pivot tables, conditional formulas, etc.) is required
· Knowledge of: SQL and other database technologies, Omniture, WebTrends and other website analytics tools, Offermatica, Mediaplex MOJO, Atlas, Eyeblaster, DART, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Project
· Direct experience with online direct marketing or online media performance analysis
· Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, segmentation, research, lifetime value, ROI, a plus
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, short- and long-term disability, Life insurance and 401k.
CMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Compas, Inc - 23 months ago