Business Title: Director, Internal Audit
Requisition Number: 35425
Area of Interest: Internal Audit
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Director in Internal Audit & Regulatory Compliance Services (IARCS)-Internal Audit and Sarbanes-Oxley Strategic Sourcing for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice to join us in our Houston office.
* Lead high quality, professional day-to-day execution of internal audit engagements and projects in line with firm risk management practices
* Develop audit programs, working papers, and internal audit reports
* Assist in preparing risk assessments and annual audit plans for clients
* Lead teams focused on advisory projects and assist engagement management to successfully complete engagement objectives for various clients
* Help identify performance improvement opportunities for clients and lead client presentations
* Participate in firm go-to-market activities, identify new business opportunities, and contribute to the development of proposals
* Ten years of experience performing internal or external audits within various industries
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field; Master’s degree in a related field and CPA, CIA or CISA preferred
* Working knowledge and experience with auditing tools such as IDEA, Audit Control Language, and proficiency in Microsoft Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
* Sound knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, SOX, Committee of Sponsoring Organizations and/or Control Objectives for Information and related Technology control frameworks
* Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills and demonstrated track record of leading project teams, developing new business, and development of proposals
* Ability to travel at moderate to extensive levels
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 22 months ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...