Coach, founded in 1941, is America’s premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today’s consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach you will be in great company!
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Architecture to...
- Design freestanding stores and department store shops in key International markets including Europe and the Middle East
- Manage one direct report
- Manage and direct consultant architects/ contractors based locally to produce design documentation.
- Partner with key members of International and VM groups to produce
successful designs according to COACH global standards.
- Partner with and coordinate with International Store Development team members
- Travel to project sites as required
- Work with Presidents and leaders of international business to ensure designs and projects are in line with their strategies
- Reports to VP of Arhictecture
The accomplished individual will possess...
- College education with Bachelor or Masters of Architecture
- 10+ years architecture experience with 6 – 8 years experience in Luxury Retail a plus
- International project experience preferred
- Culturally sensitive and informed
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Strong organization skills required.
- CAD literate; Word; Excel;
- Travel approximately every 2-3 months - typically 1-2 weeks duration
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. *LI-KB Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
Coach - 9 months ago
The International Coach Federation is the largest global organization for coaches, with more than 11,000 members in 80 countries. The...