As a leader in the Finance organization, the Director, Investor Relations position is responsible for developing, implementing and managing a comprehensive, global strategic investor relations program in compliance with corporate policies and securities regulations. Additionally, this role serves as the primary contact to analysts, shareholders and Wall Street, building and maintaining relationships to broaden investment interest in Endurance International Group.
What you will do:
What you will need to do it:
- Responsible for the over-arching strategy supporting all investor information
- Serve in a strategic leadership capacity as it relates to financial media relations, working in tandem with communications to ensure the strategic positioning of key investor messages
- Responsible for development and maintenance of IR correspondence, materials and documentation including preparation and participation of quarterly earnings releases and financial news releases; reports to key internal and external stakeholders, messaging on corporate website, etc.
- Responsible for strategic leadership and hands-on execution regarding development of information, schedules, displays, and other materials for Annual Shareholder meeting, road shows and other types of investment community meetings.
- Participate with the senior management team and outside counselors to assure adherence to SEC regulations and maintain compliance on financial reporting issues.
- Remain current on trends in the market/market opinions, attitudes and reactions to issues and provide strategic recommendations on investment and financial decisions to senior management.
What’s in it for you:
- Strong analytical abilities; a solid foundation in corporate finance; a mastery of financial and investment terminology
- Well versed in financial modeling and stock valuation
- Demonstrated understanding and communication of complex business issues and market dynamics.
- Poised and persuasive with a high degree of confidence
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with company executives, investors, analysts, and the media.
- Proven successful track record in developing and managing relationships with Wall Street, analysts and media
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or other related field
- MBA with concentration in finance business or other related field preferred
- 10+ years of finance-driven investor relations experience.
We offer a tremendous opportunity to work with great people and do great things. You can expect a salary in line with your capabilities, a strong benefits package, four weeks of vacation, as well as an onsite game room and fully-stocked kitchen that is the envy of the block.
If you are the driven and adaptable person described above, possess a demonstrable history of delivering quality code, and are fun to be around, then we have a place for you!
Endurance International Group - 9 months ago