Director, Kiosk Technical Operations
The Director, Kiosk Technical Operations is the day to day technical leader who will develop and lead a team of talented individuals staffing a Kiosk Network Operations Center.
ecoATM has set out to forever alter the wasteful lifecycle of consumer electronics by automating the inspection and buy-back of these devices directly from consumers. ecoATM’s revolutionary eCycling stations (reminiscent of an ATM machine) provides cash to consumers for their used electronics by simply placing it in the ecoATM for automated inspection and testing.
For more information, please visit our website at www.ecoatm.com
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Experience :
- Staff, develop and manage a team of Tier 1,2 and 3 Technical Support teams, ensuring appropriate staffing levels at all times to meet business objectives
- Develop, implement and continually improve upon operational practices and procedures
- Maintain a service oriented environment focused on problem prediction, detection and resolution
- Fulfill network reporting functions including performance, availability and Service Level Agreement compliance reports
- Review and maintain escalation and trouble ticketing system
- Provide training and coaching to team members as a part of a professional growth path and to aid in employee engagement
- Accountable for the following key areas: Kiosk Uptime (striving for 99%), scheduled maintenance, support ticket escalations, response time, and overall network performance
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant groups outside of technical operations including Engineering, IT and Product Support
- Provide exceptional services to internal and external customers
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise in the software/hardware architecture of the ecoATM system and as it relates to the Technical Operations team. Contribute to the ecoATM Knowledge Base, both in content and maintenance
- Develop ecoATM playbook for standard responses to common technical issues
- Manage the Technical Operations Budget
- Develop and manage the Kiosk Operations budget
ecoATM, Redbox®, Coinstar® and the new Rubi® coffee kiosk are always on the lookout for innovative thinkers. As part of Outerwall’s growing portfolio of products and services, they’re redefining retail—making everyday life a little simpler and better. If you like solving problems in new ways, if you’re passionate about ideas that become businesses and you want to be part of a team that values you for everything you are, check us out. You’ll find a diverse, dynamic and welcoming work environment full of exciting challenges and endless opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area and a minimum of 7-10 years recent experience in service operations or technical support role
- Minimum of 5 years in a supervisory/management level position
- Master’s degree in relevant area of responsibility considered a plus.
- Experience in operating and improving enterprise systems, software, and technology.
- Previous experience in a broadband, telco, cable, or satellite services and support beneficial
- Think like a service provider
- Understand IP data networks and wireless communications
- Identify opportunities for, and drive continuous improvement
- Develop and manage skilled technical and operations shift personnel
- Successfully manage and serve internal and external customers and partners
- Understand how to scale a rapidly growing organization through process design, managing by metrics and fostering new leadership
- Advanced understanding of network operations, IP broadband networks, Internet Service Provider (ISP) operations and wireless communications.
- Driven to further developing and integrating enterprise business processes with technology.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who understands operations and technology best practices, policies, procedures, and processes.
- Proven leadership and track record driving operations to improved performance.
- Understand how to define and build business processes with information technology.
- Delineate and streamline business processes to improve operations productivity.
- Proficient in standardized, process-centric environments and frameworks. Experience implementing such processes is preferred, with in-depth understanding of industry best practices.
- Analytical skills and proactive anticipation that lead to early problem resolution.
- Ability to engage in creative problem solving and effectively manage changes in processes and methodologies.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of mixed skill level technical staff.
- Demonstrated success in full-life cycle vendor management (negotiation to management).
- Demonstrated success in project management, managing and improving client satisfaction and excellent organizational communication skills.
- Ability to effectively field questions, discuss operational and technical issues, explain analysis and support tracking of key projects with a wide range of audiences with varying levels of technical acumen
Grow your career at Outerwall with an exciting brand like ecoATM, Coinstar, Redbox and Rubi!
Redbox - 30+ days ago
Redbox wants to muscle its way into movie and game renters' hearts. In an industry dominated by Netflix and GameFly, it rents DVD and...