ecoATM is seeking a motivated, self-starting hard-working individual to act as a liaison between the Company and law enforcement departments throughout the country. The selected individual will travel to and meet with law enforcement and government officials to educate them regarding ecoATM and address their questions and concerns.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Experience :
- Develop and maintain relationships with local law enforcement departments focused on:
- building acceptance and adoption of ecoATM
- ensuring open communication with law enforcement
- building partnerships to support both ecoATM and law enforcement initiatives
- educating law enforcement regarding ecoATM and addressing questions and concerns
- Research applicable state, county and city laws and maintain current knowledge of business implications
- Coordinate with internal teams and recommend programmatic changes within ecoATM to improve relationships and support of related law enforcement activities
- Significant law enforcement experience
- Experience with and/or understanding of secondhand dealer laws preferred
- Experience in direct sales/account management with law enforcement departments beneficial
- Previous lobbying experience beneficial
- Ability to influence, negotiate and persuade
- Ability to handle conflict smoothly and solution-focused
- Position requires significant travel throughout the United States
EcoATM has set out to forever alter the wasteful lifecycle of consumer electronics by automating the inspection and buy-back of these devices directly from consumers. ecoATM’s revolutionary eCycling stations (reminiscent of an ATM machine) provides cash to consumers for their used electronics by simply placing it in the ecoATM for automated inspection and testing.
For more information, please visit our website at www.ecoatm.com .
ecoATM, Redbox®, Coinstar® and the new Rubi® coffee kiosk are always on the lookout for innovative thinkers. As part of Outerwall’s growing portfolio of products and services, they’re redefining retail—making everyday life a little simpler and better. If you like solving problems in new ways, if you’re passionate about ideas that become businesses and you want to be part of a team that values you for everything you are, check us out. You’ll find a diverse, dynamic and welcoming work environment full of exciting challenges and endless opportunity.
Grow your career at Outerwall with an exciting brand like ecoATM, Coinstar, Redbox and Rubi!
Renting more than 3 billion discs to date, Redbox is America's destination for movies and video games. With 35,900 locations nationwide,...