The School of Business at Park University is seeking to fill a position for a Director of the M.B.A. Program. This is a full-time, tenure-track position beginning August 2013. The Park University M.B.A. program has over 250 students actively pursuing their degrees in both a face-to-face and online format. The Park M.B.A. is ranked in the U.S. News and World Report’s list of online graduate business programs.
The M.B.A. Directors duties include:
- Provide general management of the M.B.A. Program.
- Develop and administer strategic plans.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement academic advising and registration functions for the M.B.A. Program.
- Coordinate faculty involvement in the M.B.A. Program.
- Assess M.B.A. Program to ensure quality.
- Develop relationships between the M.B.A. Program and the business community.
- Work with the M.B.A. Advisory Council.
- Strategically grow the M.B.A. Program.
Applicants must have strong organizational skills as well as the ability to engage in teaching, scholarship, and service. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of appropriate experience in academic administration. A terminal degree from an accredited university in any discipline taught in the School of Business is required. The appointment can carry rank at the Assistant or Associate Professor level. Applicants should have a teaching, research, and service record supporting appointment as an Associate Professor.
Park University, a private, not-for-profit University founded in 1875, offering academic programs at 40 campus centers and online. The main campus is located approximately 15 minutes north of downtown Kansas City on the bluffs overlooking the Missouri River, in Parkville, MO.
Park University has an excellent benefits package including health and life insurance, retirement plan, and tuition paid undergraduate classes for employees and dependents. Qualified applicants may upload a cover letter, vita, transcripts and a list of 3-5 references to. First review of applicants will be March 1, 2013, but the position will remain open until filled.
Established in 1875, Park University is a national leader in higher education and is distinguished by its innovative adult-degree completion...