CPG Client Leadership
dunnhumby is the leader in personalising the world's experience of retailers and brands. Analysing data from over 350 million people in 28 countries, we help companies put customers at the centre of every decision. We use our insight to improve customers' retail and brand experience to earn their lifetime loyalty.
Our work with some of the world's biggest retailers and brands has demonstrated that companies which deliver value to customers through personalisation become and stay their customers' first choice. This strategic approach to putting the customer first in business improves our clients' like-for-like sales and profit margins – or, put simply, grows measurable value.
Employing more than 1,900 people in 30 offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas, dunnhumby serves a prestigious list of companies including Tesco, Casino, The Kroger Co., Procter & Gamble, Shell, Coca-Cola and Mars. dunnhumby also includes the word of mouth marketing experts BzzAgent and price optimisation company KSS Retail.
Experience and Skills:
- Lead our clients by ensuring the customer is at the center of their thinking and actions.
- Facilitate and drive execution against customer insights with our clients.
- Deliver ongoing support to our clients, ensuring strong client satisfaction.
- Manage client expectations and project timelines.
- Cultivate key client relationships which lead to new business opportunities and strategies.
- Assist the analysis team, and other colleagues, in distilling and delivering customer insights to our clients.
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise for your area of client management responsibility (i.e. insight, direct marketing, etc.).
- Translate client issues into opportunities for our company to develop new products and services.
- Ensure your work is disciplined and that you adhere to our quality control procedures.
- Share best practices with your colleagues.
- Write or assist in the writing of client proposals.
- Formally present your material and our analysis work to clients.
- Working understanding of analysis techniques and methodologies.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree. While we don’t require a specific degree, typical successful candidates have a degree in Marketing, Economics, Management, Finance, English, Communications or Geography.
- A Masters degree is preferred, but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (i.e. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.).
- Adept public speaker.
- Key requirements involve working either internally or externally with a business using a large customer data set to drive customer first programs. These programs should involve the use of analytics, primary research and direct marketing using internal or external partners.
- Experience with either will have either client (i.e. consumer package goods roles in brand management, marketing, market research, retailer insight) or agency side (i.e. marketing research, direct marketing, consultancy).
- A strategic, creative and analytical mind.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A results-oriented outlook with the ability to prioritize and deliver on key initiatives.
- The intellectual capacity that ensures credibility when dealing with business leaders.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Professionalism and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with and through others, a team player.
dunnhumby - 20 months ago
dunnhumby is the world’s leading customer science company. We analyse data and apply new insights from more than 400 million customers...