Basic Function and Scope of the Position:
Provides leadership of implementation and operation of enzyme manufacturing capabilities to meet production, quality, and cost objectives.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement approaches to achieve scale, stability, and output targets to meet short and long-term build plan commitments
- Manage production scheduling and execution
- Introduce new products and capabilities into manufacturing supporting capacity, mix and service level requirements
- Identify and track production and quality metrics
- Drive cost reduction and continuous improvement programs
- Manage budget and performance of manufacturing area
- Implement and maintain manufacturing quality systems including ISO-13485 and GMP
- Collaborate with senior management to develop strategic direction for manufacturing area
- Manage growth and change of people, process, and infrastructure
- Performs other duties as assigned
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
Preferred Educational Background:
Preferred Experiential Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations Management, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Chemistry or related field.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- 10+ years experience managing related manufacturing and site operations functions.
- Enzymes and/ or biologics experience preferred
- 5+ years functional or program management experience.
- Must be able to effectively lead teams.
- Demonstrated success leading diverse groups located in multiple sites manufacturing consumables products.
- Excellent communications, teamwork and presentation skills.
- Regulatory compliance and quality system experience highly desired.
- Detail and service oriented individual.
Illumina, Inc. - 30+ days ago
Illumina elucidates the human genome. The firm makes tools used by life sciences and drug researchers to isolate and analyze...