The person in this position will manage the tracking, reporting and analysis of all NBA, WNBA, and D-League digital metrics, while defining and driving the organization’s overall digital strategy.
• Help define the NBA’s overall digital strategy by creating a reporting and analysis plan designed to communicate data and key findings effectively and grow key metrics.
• Provide actionable insights and recommendations that lead to audience, traffic and conversion growth across digital platforms.
• Create and distribute regular reports on global website traffic, mobile usage and apps / downloads, social media metrics, and CRM database members.
• Work closely with PR and regional offices to provide talking points on key digital metrics.
• Identify ways to help optimize site performance and inform senior management of potential opportunities based on those findings.
• Handle day to day digital requests utilizing tools such as Omniture, Nielsen NetView, Google Analytics, etc.
• Work closely with CRM Group to help develop global NBA database.
• Lead meetings to present analysis, insights and recommendations to team members and senior executives
• Work closely with NBA Digital to ensure that reporting of data is consistent and reported in an efficient, effective manner.
• Strong knowledge of digital reporting tools such as Omniture, Nielsen NetView, and ComScore, in addition to experience with mobile (IOS, Android, Windows, etc.) and social media (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, YouTube Content Management, etc.) measurement platforms.
• Perspective employee must have strong analytical skills and the ability to work with large amounts of data in an organized, detail-oriented manner.
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills are also required.
• Minimum 8-10 years in Digital Research, ideally with a broad background in sports / entertainment.
Educational Background Required
• Bachelor’s degree
The NBA is a global sports and media business built around three professional sports leagues: the National Basketball Association, the...