Lead the development and oversee implementation of cohesive branded & non-branded Strategic marketing strategies and sales support initiatives, nationwide. Develop and manage data driven marketing campaigns based on consumer, producer and provider insights for multiple lines of wholesale and retail insurance products.
Responsiblities include but not limited to:
Develop cohesive strategic marketing plans (data driven that leverages consumer, producer and provider insights) to achieve business goals based on local market needs and competitive positioning (of the brand) in the national and regional markets served.
Scope, define, implement and manage targeted promotions and analyze promotion results to determine the trends in and effectiveness of various marketing investments in order to make efficient and effective marketing related investment in target markets. .
Establish and enforce a consistent messaging architecture across markets, organizations and product lines that best communicate strategic direction of the brand, which will result in building positive brand equity in target markets.
Manage the corporate brand and all external facing marketing communications and product positioning plans (strategic and tactical)in a manner consistent with market conduct regulations and requirements set forth by different state and federal governance structures.
Own the relationships and direct advertising agenciesand outside consultants to achieve measurable objectives within budget and time constraints.
Manage all staff and budget-related responsibilities to ensure that human and financial resources are optimized to the benefit of the organization.
Manage Marketing effectiveness and efficiencies by applying best in class marketing metric models to all campaigns and broader marketing strategies
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8 years experience in wholesale and/or consumer/retail Marketing and Communications
- 6 years of management experience
- Experience in Advertising and Branding
- Masters Degree
- 6 years of experience in a strategic marketing environment
- 5 years of experience in the health insurance, dental insurance, casualty insurance or financial services industries
- Understand branding concepts and ability to apply that know how to build and grow the brand equity of the brands in target markets
- Understanding of digital marketing and the emergence of that channel as a critical marketing tool
- Understanding of Marketing Analytics and ability to build ROI Models
Gateway Health Plan
- 2 years ago - save job