Lead the CareFusion internal creative agency responsible for development and implementation of print and digital strategies and campaigns to drive business and brand growth. Serve as a member of the Global Marketing & Communication leadership team, responsible for establishing CareFusion as the most valuable brand in medtech.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Run an exceptional, client-focused internal marcomm agency with a combination of staff and freelance resources. Manage 3,000+ projects annually of varying complexity across print and digital.
- Collaborate with marketing leaders and peers to set brand and campaign strategy. Develop strategies that drive leads and new business, promote customer retention and raise measurable awareness for CareFusion.
- Lead with passion and integrity. Set stretch objectives and motivate the team to achieve. Break down silos and drive collaboration. Set a tone of collaboration across all BU and corporate clients. Take decisive action to ensure we have top talent on the team focused on delivering outstanding results.
- Drive adherence to our brand standards. Be bold and push the envelope in our creative approaches, while maintaining a consistent design ethos that differentiates CareFusion in a me-too med-tech industry.
- Support our global growth. Expand the reach of our team to better support our CareFusion global growth objectives.
- Collaborate with Global Marketing & Communication peers to develop a horizontal plan that raises awareness of our masterbrand among key constituents. Manage to a set budget, establish measureable objectives.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing communication, within agencies or in-house.
- Health care experience preferred.
- Strong creative background in print and digital design.
- Demonstrated results leading a creative team and/or account management in the areas of strategy, messaging, design, production and project management.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams. An entrepreneurial, results-oriented, curious and collaborative work style.