Responsible for coordinating and implementing the vision and direction for PeopleNet’s communications strategy including brand development, public relations, direct mail development, advertising, trade show development, and web site design. Also responsible for strategic analysis of markets served and products offered and for defining compelling value proposition that the market can easily understand.
- Provides data and information to customers and sales/service personnel
- Serves as point-of-contact for creative agencies
- Reviews messages and directions with Executive team and product team
- Manage and enforce brand standards and strategy
- Implement and manage trade show strategy
- Develop cohesive communications plan and manage ongoing
- Support sales team through effective communication and messaging
- Develop and implement Corp.-wide PR strategy
- Improve and manage online presence
- Execute direct mail campaigns where appropriate
- Manage the internal Marketing Communications Team
- Manage agency relationship
- Perform other assignments that fall within the scope of the position and capabilities
- 5+ years’ experience marketing communications role
- Agency interaction/management experience
- Demonstrated skills in building business-to-business brand
- Demonstrated skills in developing and managing trade show strategy and implementation
- Demonstrated skills in developing Sales collateral and support plan
- Demonstrated skills in direct marketing
- Ability to collaborate and encourage teamwork, facilitate communication between other team members/departments.
- BA or equivalent experience required
- Industry experience preferred. (transportation, logistics, wireless)
- MBA a plus
Personal Effectiveness Competencies
- Perspective – Looks towards the broadest possible view of an issue or challenge.
- Managing Vision & Purpose – Communicates a compelling and inspired vision or sense of core purpose.
- Innovation Management – Is good at bringing the creative ideas of others to market.
- Strategic Agility – Sees ahead clearly and can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately.
- Time Management – Uses time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates efforts on more important priorities.
- Dealing With Ambiguity – Can effectively deal with change and the unknown.
- Action Oriented – Enjoys working hard and is decisive.
- Drive for Results – Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully.
- Creativity – comes up with new ideas; makes connections among previously unrelated notions.
- Written and Verbal Communications – Is able to write and speak clearly and succinctly in a variety of communications settings.
- Informing – Provides the information people need to know to do their jobs and to feel good about being a member of the team.
- Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
PeopleNet is exclusively focused on providing innovative Internet-based and integrated onboard computing and mobile communications systems...