Eurofins Panlabs is searching for a leader of marketing and sales to join our dynamic management team. To be successful in this role you will candidates need to demonstrate a track record of success innovating and executing creative marketing strategies in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology research area. Initially the position will focus on establishing a leading marketing position focused on current Panlabs offerings and devising and implementing a strategy for achieving sales success and differentiation from competition. Initially the position will include managing a client facing group and building an inside sales effort and staff.
The ideal candidate will:
- Build on the Panlabs accountability culture
- Have worked as part of a senior management team
- Possess superlative communication and presentation skills
- Have a successful track record of developing novel marketing strategies
- Demonstrate the ability to lead tactical marketing efforts
- Have experience building and leading inside sales efforts
- Have strong knowledge of the pharmaceutical biotechnology discovery space
- Have experience, and demonstrated excellence, as a people leader.
- Have experience in marketing and sales planning, budget and branding initiatives
- Interface with media and advertising agencies
- Lead business to grow at or above category level through analysis of market tendencies to adapt business strategies, with deep analysis of buyer behavior and business intelligence
- Create marketing strategies to generate revenue contribution and profits in alignment with business goals
- Preferably have experience with contract research organization marketing
- BA in marketing related discipline, MBA preferred.
- 5 years' experience in business development and/or marketing role for Life Sciences Company.
- At least three years' experience managing staff members.