Delivery Agent is looking for a data driven marketing expert to run retention marketing for e-commerce entertainment and sports clients. The Director, Marketing will establish and grow diversified email, social and loyalty channels across 30 e-commerce sites.
ROLES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the success of customer retention focused channels including email, social strategy and loyalty programs.
- Innovative email channel development to include segmentation, advancements auto-trigger, email acquisition strategy, creative development, personalization, etc.
- Develop social media strategy for Delivery Agent’s portfolio of web stores to include social commerce, video, social gifting, community, reviews, promotions and account administration.
- Leverage existing social followers from client franchises to drive direct response to stores
- Implement social media communities and conversations within store environments
- Initiate product and technology roadmap for improved retention and data integrations
- Develop competitive new media initiatives and strategic social partnerships
- Responsible for Marketing Channel P+L, with a focus on cost efficiency and retention growth
- Innovation and continued channel strategy to maintain best in class campaigns
- Educate Commerce teams on new concepts and initiatives to evangelize to clients
- Reporting and channel analysis leveraging multiple web analytic tools
- Oversee a team of 3 marketers
8+ years of online marketing experience, preferably within e-commerce
Business Intelligence, CRM experience
Excellent due diligence, analytical, negotiating, transaction structuring and financial skills
Ability to work collaboratively with all levels within the organization to create a results driven, team oriented environment
Excellent interpersonal, communication, public speaking, written and presentation skills.
Exceptional ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment
Delivery Agent - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard