- Main point in the USMA to collaborate with the franchise GCS, US Commercial and GMA team members on developing a MS franchise strategy for BIIB MS products.
- Responsible for leading the strategic design and execution of the franchise medical plan and tactics.
- Responsible for guiding IIT and Phase 4 strategy and implementation, providing key input into data analysis and publication, medical education and assisting with integration of initiatives like registries into the larger global franchise plan
- Involvement with key HCPs in the exchange of scientific and medical ideas including Advisory Boards and presentations at national and international meetings.
- Develops and manages a thought leader network to support the successful execution of franchise Medical Affairs tactics.
- MD, PhD, Pharm.D. With 5+years of industry experience, preferably in neurology.
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate scientific and medical information to both internal and external customers. Excellent written and oral communication skills are imperative.
- Ability to anticipate and adapt to change while maintaining the momentum of an overall strategic plan.
- Ability to understand the evolving market access and reimbursement landscape and business needs of BIIB and how the strategies of US Medical Affairs fit into this.
- Ability to work independently yet engage in collaborative decision making, to complete tasks in a timely fashion, and function in a rapid-paced environment.
- Strong background in ethical evaluation of clinical research projects, and proven ability to conduct medical and scientific analysis and decision-making.
MD in Neurology preferred, not required
- Min five+ years of industry experience
- Knowledge and experience in MS a plus, not required
Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) is a global leader in the discovery, development and delivery of innovative therapies to improve the lives of...