The following position description contains representative examples of work that will be performed in positions allocated to this classification. It is not required that any position perform all of the duties listed, so long as primary responsibilities are consistent with the work as described. Roles and responsibilities can often be expanded to accommodate changing business conditions and goals, as well as to tap into the skills and talents of the individuals in the company. Accordingly, associates may be asked to perform duties that are outside the specific functions that are listed.
Develops and implements analytical resource allocation and optimization models. Utilizes functional expertise and broad-based business knowledge to help achieve volume and profit goals across all BBI concepts. Plays key role in leading or participating in key corporate initiatives that require functional expertise. Plays leadership role within the department to build functional excellence and develop a world-class organization. Leads development and implementation of pricing, promotion, and marketing analytics via identifying data needs and sources, and developing appropriate analytic tools and approaches
- Manage pricing analytics including developing pricing models and developing menu level and store level pricing recommendations through partnership with concept leadership
- Manage promotion and marketing mix analytics including developing methodologies/approaches, recommendations, and performance tracking
- Participates in the development of department vision and strategy, and ensures implementation within the organization
- Provides functional direction on all levels of analytical model development and optimization
- Provides consultation to concept and corporate leadership across departments for key decisions with significant volume, profit and marketplace implications
- Ensures development of effective and efficient analytic infrastructure, date governance plans, spending, and staff allocation
- Develop and apply statistical models and analytic approaches to drive resource allocation and decision making
- Bachelor's degree, required
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics or related field, preferred
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
- 8-10 years experience, with a quantitative and qualitative analytical background, required
- Restaurant/Retail experience preferred
- SAS/SAS Enterprise Guide experience preferred
- High level of expertise with Microsoft Office products e.g. Excel, PowerPoint required