The Sales Zone, a premier provider of placement services in all areas of sales, marketing and business development, has been engaged to conduct a search for up to three sales professionals to be located in key regions of the country: The Mid Atlantic, Dallas and California. Our client is an award-winning provider of asset re-engineering services and solutions. Specifically, they are a top-tier provider of high quality reverse logistics/reverse supply chain strategies and solutions.
We are looking for consultative sales professionals who have called on Fortune 500 companies, including large retailers such as Staples, Office Depot, Best Buy, HH Greg, or any other Big Box retailer, large retailer, or OEM organization to help our client on their fast track to growth.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who has been a senior sales professional in office products, office equipment, computers and peripherals, CPG, etc. Our search includes looking at a broad range of individuals whose sales experience includes carrying a quota of $6 million to $10 million ++.
Our client provides an excellent benefits package including stock.
- Create and manage the enterprise sales pipeline within the Retail and consumer products Industries
- Directly interface with prospective Fortune 1000 clients in order to facilitate all stages of new business development
- Create and drive proposals and business cases; respond to customer requests and business requirements
- Negotiate and close contracts; provide senior-level negotiation expertise to executive and C-level executive clients
- Develop and implement sales strategies and methodologies while creating strategic partnerships
- Ability to research and analyze complex strategic issues and present new, creative solutions to internal and external partners Key Performance Indicators:
- Overall revenue growth and contribution margin generated by all commercial division accounts
- Oversight and execution of key service and operational metrics
- Successful implementation of new programs for new or existing accounts
- Retention and further penetration of accounts
- Bachelors degree required and MBA preferred, demonstrating high academic achievement
- 6-10 years overall enterprise/Fortune 1000 sales or business development experience
- Experience working for, or with, a consulting firm engaged in supply chain, logistics, etc. is helpful but not required
- Experience working in channel sales for companies such as HP, Lenovo, Dell, or similar companies is desired, but not required
- Experience selling directly to large retailers at the executive level is highly desired
- Demonstrated track record of closing complex, solution based services to executive level management at top companies
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- A fully developed LinkedIn profile is required
- Demonstrated success in solution selling and complex problem solving environments; exposure to The Challenger Sale is highly desired (whether formally, or through self-study and research)
Our client is an award-winning provider of supply chain solutions including reverse logistics, online marketplaces, and e-commerce solutions. They are a stable, fast growing organization with a unique and highly professional approach to business.
This position may require between 50% and 75% travel, however that travel is designed to be regional in nature which can be accomplished through day trips and overnight stays; although some longer term travel may be required.
Our client offers a generous compensation plan that includes a base salary of between $90k and $120k (depending on experience and current compensation), plus an aggressive commission plan designed to drive a $200k++ income. Additional benefits including healthcare and a stock program will be further described during the search process.