Director, New Business - Phoenix
Help drive competitive advantage across the global economy.
The world's most successful corporations are evolving new ways to attract and leverage talent through smart, sophisticated branding strategies. As the competitive climate gains intensity more and more of the Fortune 500/1000 organizations are turning to specialized marketing firms like ours.
Bernard Hodes Group is one of the recognized leaders in integrated employer branding and employment marketing solutions that span the entire lifecycle. From advertising to digital innovations to broadcast to social media cultures, we provide expertise in recruitment, engagement, retention and everything in between.
We are implementing aggressive sales plans and adding to our integrated sales team to take advantage of our substantial brand equity within the global talent marketplace. That means new opportunities for top professionals with strong strategic abilities and a proven history of sales achievement.
* Establish meaningful networks with talent acquisition, Human Resource, Marketing and Corporate Communication business leaders (C/SVP/VP/DIR)
* Develop market business plan to accomplish annual sales targets and provide accurate reporting
* Be an engaging communicator with excellent writing and public speaking abilities
* Continually generate and research new prospects for a comprehensive sales pipeline
* Work with an interdisciplinary team to develop customized responses to RFIs and RFPs
* Collaborate with local teams to formulate and present customized sales pitches and/or proposals
* Smoothly transition new accounts to account service teams
* Be well versed in the latest trends and issues in digital, social media, search media, HR and brand technologies.
* Manage required weekly/monthly reporting
* Participate in ongoing training and division meetings
* Actively engage in networking through local and regional events.
Requirements also include:
* Bachelor's degree in related field
* 7+ years of related work experience, proven success in a consultative sales environment and excellent closing techniques throughout the sales process. Strong analytical, interpersonal and listening skills are essential. Be a highly self-directed, self-motivated professional.
* Digital and Consultative Sales Experience Required; Agency experience preferred.
* Proficient with MS Office Suite
Bernard Hodes Group is a part of the Omnicom family of global advertising, marketing and corporation communications leaders. We offer an opportunity to push your own personal and professional limits. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan. Learn more and apply at www.hodes.com/careers .
Bernard Hodes Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a drug-free workplace.
Hodes - 17 months ago