innoPath technology drives the support and care of mobile devices in an always-on world. Using mobileUpdate and activeCare2 end-to-end solutions, mobile operators and device manufacturers update, diagnose, and fix devices over-the-air. The mobileUpdate client is also a key requirement for device manufacturers to meet the OMA-DM requirements of the mobile operators. The Director of OEM Sales handles overseeing the team responsible for establishing, maintaining and growing profitable relationships with current and future customers. Responsibilities also include working with the VP of Worldwide Sales to set the overall strategy for this market segment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Develop a strategic and tactical sales strategy in conjunction with the Global VP of Sales.
- Develop and maintain senior level sponsorships with key customers and prospects to ensure attainment of company business goals.
- Aggressively build and scale a dynamic and high caliber sales team to cover innoPath’s OEM business.
- Provide accurate and timely revenue forecasts to senior management.
- Identify prospective OEM customers and referral sources to develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to maximize innoPath’s opportunities across all product lines.
- Sell and promote innoPath products to customers, including price negotiation and terms and conditions.
- Mentor and coach sales team to drive and develop a strategic sales plan that identifies prospects and customers, prioritizes them according to importance and ability to provide results.
- Assist team in closing agreements with OEMs for both the innoPath client software and mobileUpdate SaaS.
- Travel to meet with key customers, prospects and team members in territory.
- Dynamic, high energy senior level sales professional with 7+ years of successful quota-carrying sales experience, with the last 2+ years managing high caliber teams.
- Strong understanding of the Mobile OEM market in Asia.
- Experience with holding executive level discussions with key customers, both prospective and existing.
- Identifiable track record of closing large contract sales opportunities.
- Ability to develop and implement competitive strategies for regional markets.
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with customers/prospects.
- Proven ability to manage a complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- Detail-oriented and excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills and a sales aptitude.
- Motivated self-starter capable of working independently.
- Proven success in building and maintaining successful relationships with new and existing customers
- Prior experience selling into the mobile space, OEM’s, and/or chip makers and in the Asia Pacific Market are strongly desired.
innoPath is an EOE.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration, marketing, or a technical discipline is required.
For more information about innoPath, check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/innoPath
Monster - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Smart devices are demanding. They capture our attention, they require updating, and they frequently need fixing. innoPath helps device OEMs...