Oversee mail order operations (inventory shipping fulfillment and customer service) ensuring timely and accurate processing of related activities
Bachelors degree in business administration or related field. 7+ years of operations or finance experience preferably in a healthcare. Previous experience as a lead in a functional area managing cross functional teams on large scale projects or supervisory experience including hiring training assigning work and managing the performance of staff. Master’s degree preferred.
• Develop operational plans and implement new programs related to the processing of mail orders
• Oversee the supporting functions for mail order including customer service over the counter fulfillment inventory management shipping and facility management
• Oversee new client implementation and transition of new business including managing the IT infrastructure and web strategy
• Design and implement new processes for automation and streamline operations by incorporating cost saving programs
• Evaluate and implement mail order pharmacy procedures to ensure compliance with all related laws regulations and executive orders
Centene Corporation - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...