Oversee mail order operations (inventory shipping fulfillment and customer service) ensuring timely and accurate processing of related activities
Bachelors degree in business administration or related field. 7+ years of operations or finance experience preferably in a healthcare. Previous experience as a lead in a functional area managing cross functional teams on large scale projects or supervisory experience including hiring training assigning work and managing the performance of staff. Master’s degree preferred.
• Develop operational plans and implement new programs related to the processing of mail orders
• Oversee the supporting functions for mail order including customer service over the counter fulfillment inventory management shipping and facility management
• Oversee new client implementation and transition of new business including managing the IT infrastructure and web strategy
• Design and implement new processes for automation and streamline operations by incorporating cost saving programs
• Evaluate and implement mail order pharmacy procedures to ensure compliance with all related laws regulations and executive orders
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...