This leader reports to the COO for implementing system efforts to continuously improve clinical care, service, operational performance, processes/systems, and technology across the organization. Directs and oversees project management for the organization in a variety of areas including: productivity benchmarking initiatives; process flow/work redesign; operational performance improvement; compliance with policies, standards, regulations; facilities layout; and equipment and space utilization. Contributes to and supports strategic decision making such as new program initiatives. Responsible for using data to assess multiple aspects of organizational performance and drive performance change by prioritizing improvement efforts, establishing appropriate benchmarks and performance goals, and implementing educational programs. Supports and contributes to strategic and organizational programs. Responsible for overseeing the effective integration of people, process and technology.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial/Management Engineering, Organizational Development or related field.
· Master’s Degree preferred (in Healthcare Administration, Business
Administration or related field).
· Trained in Lean and or Six Sigma
· Project management experience.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Clinical experience/background a plus.
· 3-5 years experience in Healthcare or related field.
Lawrence General Hospital - 15 months ago