Poppin's new Director of Operations is dynamic, entrepreneurial and analytical. He or she is responsible for building the operations and service function for one of the nation’s fastest growing companies. Responsible for leading all areas of team development, cost management and capital / infrastructure investments. Responsible for delivering an exceptional post-sale customer experience that will drive customer retention and fuel long-term business growth.
- Cultivate and manage the relationship with our 3PL provider.
- Lead all aspects of real estate transactions including the site assessment, negotiation and move to ensure capacity for business scale over a multi-year period.
- Analyze transportation costs and service. Identify and implement ways to drive down costs and improve the customer experience.
- Drive KPIs around on-time delivery, order fulfillment accuracy and inventory precision recognized by industry peers as excellent across key metrics of customer satisfaction and cost.
- Constantly review processes to drive efficiency and streamline operations. Deliver scale in the form of year over year process efficiencies
- Work closely with IT to ensure that information is timely, accurate and available.
- Work with a high sense of urgency, managing multiple projects and prioritizing to meet tight deadlines.
- Create the most engaging and rewarding work experience for our team members.
Send info to
- BS/BA degree.
- Experience managing complicated operations with significant scale with a track record of results.
- Acute attention to detail and highly organized.
- Ability to create structure.
- Excel ninja.
- Experience thinking critically and collecting and analyzing data to drive business decisions. A solid understanding of business math.
- A passion for solving problems from end-to-end. An eagerness to identify opportunities, find solutions, execute plans, and evaluate results critically.
- Ability to navigate a fluid, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Good sense of humor and an affinity for office supplies will get you bonus points.
Poppin - 19 months ago