Posting Job Title |
Director, Org Development
Charlotte, NC, US
Area of Interest
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Director, Organization Development, whose primary focus will be on the delivery and implementation of enterprise-wide talent management strategies, employee opinion survey action planning, and consulting and partnering with HR Business Partners to develop tool kits for team interventions.
This role will support enterprise-wide organization effectiveness initiatives, and provide a broad range of organizational development and strategic consulting services to senior management and Human Resource leaders across the organization.
While reporting to the Senior Director, Organization Design and Development, the new Director will be responsible for the following:
- Delivers on the talent management strategy, enterprise-wide throughout all levels, to include: a strong focus on performance management, talent/succession planning, and leadership development.
- Works with Human Resource leaders to implement change management strategies throughout the organization.
- Leads OD intervention consulting services to include, but not limited to: new leader assimilations and executive coaching assignments.
- Implements and integrates OD initiatives across multiple stakeholders throughout the business units.
- Consults with HR Business Partner leaders to develop and implement tool kits for the facilitation of team development interventions and problem solving.
- Facilitates leadership training programs as needed.
- Leads future enterprise-wide employee opinion survey action planning.
The successful candidate should possess a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience, preferably in organizational development, leadership development, and/or related disciplines.
Additionally, the successful candidate must possess the following:
- Project/program management skills and experience;
- Extremely high standards of personal integrity;
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of highly sensitive information;
- Must possess well-developed professional maturity and judgment;
- Must possess tact, savvy, and discretion in balancing the interests of multiple constituents and stakeholders;
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience interfacing with senior executives;
- Will be team-oriented, while able to demonstrate a mature understanding of the importance of collaboration and building relationships;
- This position requires travel (25%) to various locations across the enterprise.
It is strongly preferred that the successful candidate possesses qualifications/certifications in: MBTI, Birkman, 360 assessment feedback and coaching, Strengths Finders, and DDI.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
We strongly prefer individuals with a Masters/PhD in Industrial/ Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, or an MBA, in addition to three (3) to five (5) years' experience in:
- Organizational development, leadership development or related disciplines;
- Knowledge of principles of organizational design and development;
- Skills in the following areas: Project/Program Management, Consulting, Facilitation, Teamwork, Practical Problem-solving, Strategic Thinking, Influencing, and Coaching.
Controlling Establishment ID
00237 - Charlotte 7910 Crescent
Time Warner Cable - 20 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...