Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized on Fortune's “100 Best Companies To Work For” and at the top of Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies.” Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that change the financial lives of more than 50 million personal users, seven million small businesses, and over 1,800 financial institutions and their millions of customers worldwide.
Combining organic growth with strategic partnerships, Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Our 8,000 entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market -- from QuickBooks®, Quicken®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, Intuit Healthcare Solutions, big data, SaaS, and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Intuit Health was formed by the recent combination of Medfusion and Intuit’s Quicken Health Group. We’re the industry leader in advancing provider and patient communication through online services.
- Lead engineering teams to manage & deliver complex enterprise and consumer SaaS systems in a resource-efficient startup-oriented environment with scale
- Responsibility for managing a team in a dynamic and evolving product development organization
- Manage and integrate multiple engineering stakeholders toward a cohesive system solution
- Create, follow, and adapt software development processes as needed in a fast-growing team and product solution set
- Assure quality of product delivery by measuring and improving quality metrics in every release
- Work with the CTO ‘s office and a strategic cross-functional team in defining, scoping and delivering new and enhanced product solutions
- Assure a robust and resilient portal service offering which is highly available and redundant in multiple locations. Operational reporting for uptimes and root cause analysis.
- Define methodology for integration creation, testing, deployment, and scale for the entire organization
- Must have strong online (SaaS) & mobile development leadership skills
- Proven track record of delivering results and operating a high performing solution with scale and excelling in operation excellence.
- Must have 10+ years experience in engineering management, including roles with companies providing B2B, high quality, high volume Web applications
- Early stage software development with focus on reliability, security, and ease of use in health IT solutions
- Demonstrated ability to produce technical specifications and manage the product planning processes in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrated experience in managing distributed software development teams with FTEs plus onshore/offshore environments
- Excellent communication skills (including presentation, verbal, and written)
- Driving operations mechanism maturity processes to expose and enhance efficiency of product and operations teams
- Demonstrated ability to work with other software engineers and teams to resolve problems
- Extensive experience in working with team in different SDM environments including, SCRUM, Agile
- Experience with J2E architectures and frameworks
- Experience in delivering internationalized and localized software solutions
- Managing remote teams in Eastern Europe and India desired
Learn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to our local and global communities. Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. How far can you think? www.intuitcareers.com
- Health IT domain expertise, ideally around EHR’s, PM’s and ONC specifications
- Integration frameworks and experience in delivering solutions in HIE environments
- Experience with HIEs, ACO’s, PCMH, CCHIT, and other health IT initiatives
- PMP-certified skills for management of large software development projects
- Commercial software experience in delivering solutions with CMMI
- Experience in clinical workflows with practice management and electronic health record solutions
- Experience in mobile applications, or adapting web applications to mobile platforms
- Recent experience in VoIP telephony applications
Be innovative… Be yourself... Be Intuit …
PD, PM and XD
United States of America-North Carolina-Cary
Intuit: Going Beyond Innovation
As the world evolves, so do we. Yet we remain driven by our passion for inventing solutions to solve...