Director, Product Management Mapping
Why Join Westfield Labs?
Want to be a part of a retail revolution?
This is one of the most exciting times to join us! At Westfield Labs, we are pioneering a new generation in retail by focusing on emerging technologies that converge our physical centers all around the globe with the digital world. We see digital, social and mobile technologies as a huge opportunity and we are committed to completely rethinking how people experience our centers from fashion, to food, to entertainment!
As we rapidly scale our team with smart, hungry, humble people who are truly passionate about building a great company, help us reach max potential and achieve our aggressive goals. Sounds like a place for you? Come meet us.
Westfield Labs is headquartered in the heart of San Francisco's retail scene, right next door to our San Francisco Centre.
The Product Management Director – Mapping is responsible for the product strategy, product planning and development of the Westfield mapping and wayfinding initiatives. This includes identifying innovative technical solutions to map Westfield Centres, provide easy navigation to shoppers in Centres, gathering and prioritizing product customer requirements, defining the product vision, leading the user experience and design and working closely with engineering, sales and marketing to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Major Areas of Responsibility Include
• Define the product strategy and roadmap
• Leverage quantitative data and qualitative research to identify product opportunities to optimize critical growth flows and user paths Performance management and improvement systems
• Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding rationale Manage JIRA product management tool
• Identify the business and operational requirements based upon the business requirements & objectives of each product
• Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
• Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
• Lead user experience design and visual design
• Team management
Desired experience and expertise:
• Experience as a Product Manager for
a software product (B2B or B2C)
• Experience with agile development processes and monthly or weekly product release cycles
• Passion for web-based software products
• "Roll-up-your-sleeves" entrepreneurial, startup attitude
• Natural ability to relate to customers and prospects
• Ability to work with different people across a team effectively
• Bachelor's degree (MBA or other Master's preferred)
• Remarkable references
Jan 31, 2013, 8:13:41 PM
Westfield Corporation - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Mallrats nationwide can get their fix thanks to Macerich. The self-administered real estate investment trust (REIT) acquires, develops, and...