Dachis Group is the leader in data-driven social marketing. Utilizing a proprietary big data analytics platform and the world's leading social business solutions team, Dachis Group helps the world's largest brands optimize their social marketing and engage@scale with their customers.
We’re looking for a passionate, results-oriented rock star to join our Product team.
- Research, prototype and develop analytic products and tools in the area of social business.
- Analyze social media data at scale to understand trends to incorporate into insight-focused products and best practices consulting.
- Provide support and training to the sales, services group and evangelize products to external stakeholder groups.
- Collect market requirements and work with data architects and developers to synthesize and prioritize these into product offerings.
- 6+ years experience -- some in product management and some in a technical (e.g. software development) or quantitative (e.g. statistics, research) role
- Degree or equivalent skills/experience in CS, statistics, econometrics, operations research, math, or a related field.
- Familiarity with Lean Startup methodology, business model management and pricing would be useful.
- Knowledge of social media products, apis, etc. is a plus.
Dachis Group is the global leader in data-driven social marketing solutions. Built on a proprietary big data analytics platform, Dachis Group’s social performance measurement and amplification software applications, collaborative insights and reporting capabilities, and world leading data-driven social marketing solutions group help the world’s largest brands engage@scale with their customers.
Every day, Dachis Group’s big data social analytics platform monitors over 10 billion social behaviors and 50 million+ social signals in real-time. Dachis Group delivers powerful insights by tracking, monitoring and helping manage conversations and content across 35,000 brands, 100 million social accounts, and an aggregate audience of 7 billion followers, fans, subscribers and contributors from 233 countries across dozens of the largest social platforms.
The company serves many of the world’s largest brand marketers and their agencies including Disney, Estée Lauder, US Cellular, Hewlett Packard, Nestlé, and Nokia.
Dachis Group - 21 months ago