Director, Product Marketing
The key objectives of this position are to drive the go to market, positioning, messaging, pricing, sales enablement, and sales tools development for TouchCommerce product offerings. The Director of Product Marketing will be both the strategist and implementer of product positioning and go-to-market strategies to support TouchCommerce sales, services and marketing organizations. This person will work closely with sales leadership and functional departments to proactively support the field and partner channels with effective positioning, marketing assets, product education, and competitive differentiation. This person must have deep knowledge and expertise of eCommerce solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Perform market research and competitive analysis to understand and effectively communicate market dynamics and customer needs
· Coordinate content product collateral, including white papers, website content, case studies, data sheets and presentations to support outbound communication, demand generation, and sales efforts
· Interact with press and analyst community as needed for product launches and updates
· Be a strong advocate for TouchCommerce in blogs, industry forums, PR activities, and analyst relationships
· Plan and execute detailed cross-organizational launch plans
EDUCATION/MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· College degree required
· Experience in marketing SaaS solutions
· Experience with online engagement solutions such as Chat or Click-to-Call desirable
· Results-driven product or services marketing professional with a proven ability to deliver commitments on time while achieving or exceeding business goals
· Minimum of 5-7 years of related product marketing and/or services marketing experience; eCommerce solutions expertise a must
· Proven track record of successful cross-organizational product launches
· Ability to provide high-level positioning and presentations that demonstrate industry knowledge and technical experience.
· Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving, and analytical skills
· Ability to think strategically yet act very tactically
· Must love to create great content for external use
· Demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional teams to meet business objectives and influence co-workers while fostering strong working relationships
· Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing to C-level executives, customers/prospects, analysts/media, etc.
· May require up to 20% travel, domestic and internationally.
TouchCommerce, Inc. - 17 months ago