innoPath technology drives the support and care of mobile devices in an always-on world. Using mobileUpdate and activeCare2 end-to-end solutions, mobile operators and device manufacturers update, diagnose, and fix devices over-the-air. We are looking for an experienced director of product marketing to define and deliver dynamic messaging for the innoPath product suite. This position reports to the Vice President, Marketing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Develop creative expression and messaging through a variety of channels (email, online, mobile, social media) to support current and upcoming products and releases.
- Define and develop product marketing plans for existing innoPath products as well as for new feature launches.
- Partner with current Marketing and Product Management teams to execute marketing plans, with a focus on social media strategies.
- Conduct product specific research to understand the competitive landscape and customer satisfaction drivers.
- Track customer feedback and metrics to measure success of marketing efforts.
- 5+ years corporate experience, with 3+ years of product marketing experience.
- Experience launching mobile device services and/or managing product marketing strategy for mobile products.
- Expert knowledge of multiple marketing channels, including: email, online, mobile, and social media).
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into consumer insights.
- Experience tracking product marketing success using metrics, and an ability to present data using Excel and/or Powerpoint.
- Proven success in a fast-paced work environment with a track record of delivering on projects with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
innoPath is an EOE.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration, marketing, is required. MBA strongly preferred.
For more information about innoPath, check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/innoPath
Monster - 2 years ago
Smart devices are demanding. They capture our attention, they require updating, and they frequently need fixing. innoPath helps device OEMs...