The Director, Product and Program Management will primarily be responsible for the Global Subway® Technology product portfolio and related ongoing program management and technical support. This position will build and maintain a world class team and foster a strong Product culture within SUBWAY®, and work extensively with senior management. Position duties include:
- Build and lead a strong team of Product Owners and Designers and creating a product and performance orientated culture.
- Creating the vision and strategic roadmap for Subway’s Technical Products and solutions, together with all necessary supporting processes.
- Interacting with stakeholders and customer-facing teams to gather requirements and promote the products and plans.
- Leading cross-functional teams in creating high level product delivery plans and delivering according to those plans.
- Leading the Program Owner and Technical Support Center to run all programs at established service levels and to maximize end user adoption and satisfaction.
- Communicating and presenting the vision and product portfolio to all external and internal stakeholders .
- 10+ years of product management leadership experience planning, launching and supporting multi-release, complex software products.
- A strong technical background with a solid understanding of the economics and dynamics of the franchise or QSR industry.
- Excellent understanding of the product development life-cycle processes and methodologies.
- Proven track record in developing complex, data intensive, and highly scalable product applications.
- Experience with both client and web based applications. Mobile application experience is a plus.
The SUBWAY restaurant chain is the world's largest submarine sandwich franchise, with more than 28,500 locations in 86 countries. In 2002,...