1st Solution has been engaged by a health system in Virginia, who is seeking to fill a Director PMO role. This health system has a Cerner EMR and uses GE IDX for billing and patient registration - so experience with those products is helpful. Currently there are 6 Project Managers in the group to be led by the successful candidate. In this role you will be responsible for delivering quality products and solutions to customers by understanding product strategy and customer needs, supporting the development of business cases, developing business requirements, and supporting product development and deployment. You will provide administrative and financial leadership, oversight and supervision to the Information System Project Management team. Responsibilities include strategic planning, legal & regulatory compliance, financial management, relationship development, operations and human resources management. Ensures the department is in compliance within all policies and procedures.
- Expert understanding of the Project Life Cycle deliverables: Project Charter, Business Requirements Document, Service Model, User Acceptance Testing, Rollout Procedures
- 5+ years of related project/program management experience in Healthcare; previous experience managing a PMO team highly preferred
- Experience in Six Sigma disciplines preferred
- Exposure to Cerner EMR and/or GE IDX would be helpful
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field, Masters preferred
- PMP Certification required
- Expert understanding of the Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) Methodology
Relocation assistance will be provided for this opportunity.
medITjobs.com - 2 years ago