PlayHaven is focused on providing tools to allow game developers to promote their games across different marketing mediums with the goal of attracting new players to their games and keeping them playing. PlayHaven offers developers a suite of services including internal cross-promotion, game rewards, interstitial ads, and more, all in a single platform. PlayHaven's mobile developer platform spans thousands of games, over 130+ million monthly unique users, and 2.5 billion monthly game sessions. Our customers include Cartoon Network, Digital Chocolate, Glu Mobile, Game Circus, Namco Bandai, NaturalMotion, Nickelodeon, Playtika and Sega, all leveraging PlayHaven's tools to increase the lifetime value of their games. PlayHaven is backed by e.ventures, GGVC and Tandem Entrepreneurs.
As the Director of Publisher Development, you will be responsible for the collective growth of PlayHaven sales efforts. The ideal candidate has extensive experience managing and growing a team of at least 6 and proven track record of regularly exceeding sales quotas.
- Manage team responsible for driving awareness and adoption of PlayHaven platform amongst game developers.
- Understand emerging trends in mobile gaming and prioritize potential opportunities through a targeted outreach program.
- Refine our existing sales process and assist team in exceeding quarterly and annual quotas.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience managing a team of at least 5+ people.
- Proven track record of growing and managing a team to accomplish both individual and group goals.
- Synthesize sales efforts of the team into a comprehensive output on development efforts across platforms and game genres.
- Report back to management team a summary of ongoing sales efforts across all platforms on a weekly basis.
- Experience sourcing and closing multiple sales accounts at the same time.
- Outgoing and social-able personality – this role will involve dealing with valuable clients and peers who need to like you!
What we offer:
- Past experience with Salesforce. sales quotas, and management experience.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets on a regular basis.
- Bachelors Degree required. MBA Preferred.
- Mobile gaming Rolodex across iOS and Android.
- Past experience at a mobile game developer preferred.
- Weekly social events
- Team lunch Fridays
- Tons of awesome snacks
- Competitive salaries and awesome medical, dental and vision benefits plus a 401(k)
- Unlimited vacation (and we require a minimum of 2 weeks!)
- Epic ping pong and FIFA battles
- A transparent work environment
- A developer community that inspires and works with you to change mobile gaming
PlayHaven - 12 months ago