Should you have a referral for this position, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org . You may be qualified for a referral bonus, subject to plan rules. Please put “Referral to SpiderCloud” in the subject line.
- Full accountability for system integration and test, quality assurance and being the engineering liaison for field engineering support and customer trials
- Have full responsibility for QA staffing, performance, and budget
- Main point of contact for providing visibility into product quality, and release readiness. Will manage bug scrub sessions and publish the relevant KPIs related to QA execution
- Detailed technical mentoring of QA test engineers, including introduction and training of latest test methodologies and tools to improve group efficiency and overall test coverage
- Work with cross functional team to define project requirements and planning necessary to deliver quality product on time. Be the customer advocate within the core team
To apply for this position, please email your resume to: email@example.com and include the req number (BP002).
- Must demonstrate being extremely result oriented, being able to set expectations and hold members accountable, and capable of delivering quality products on time
- BS/MS or equivalent education, plus 10+ years experience in system integration and testing of complex carrier grade systems. Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a senior management role
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following disciplines: Wireless, IP networking, general platform SW. Experience with 3G/4G systems is a major plus
- Understands the dynamics of getting work done in a small company environment, and has achieved successful results. Met or exceeded senior management expectations
- Proven track record of superb people management skills, and can demonstrate in depth knowledge/experience in implementation of best practices for wireless system testing
- Prior experience in test automation and scripting is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, will interact with cross functional management including the executive team
SpiderCloud Wireless, Inc. - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard