Identify, create and implement department-specific and agency-wide goals and objectives that support organizational learning, continuous quality improvement and accountability for results.
Establish and implement best practices for executing internal audits and provide guidance to the organization with regard to quality assurance requirements.
Assess existing practices and work with program directors to remain in compliance with external audits.
Develop and implement a rigorous and sustainable quality improvement program across the agency.
Design and document policies and procedures for quality process improvement.
Plan, oversee and manage daily operation of quality control functions.
Serve as the in-house expert for identifying gaps, resolution, quality control reporting, trends and continuous improvement.
In partnership with program directors and supervisors, establish and manage the required training, process improvement activities and the development and implementation of new systems affecting quality outcomes.
Establish and utilize metrics for on-going assessment of performance against program and agency-wide goals.
Provide leadership and guidance to management in developing effective and engaging training plans and follow up by
Complete other, relevant assignments as requested by manager.
- Bachelor's Degree required, advanced degree preferred.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in a leadership role in QA systems implementation or management.
- Track record of successful interaction among regulatory agencies.
- Thorough knowledge of city, state and federal regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement and lead the regulatory and QA functions across a large, high growth agency.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with all levels of employees and managers.
- Excellent communication, leadership and coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, organize workload and manage competing demands.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and preferably with Salesforce.
Hours: Full time
Salary: Commensurate with experience, plus benefits package
University Settlement Society of New York - 16 months ago