Position Purpose :
Responsible for supervising, scheduling, and coordinating Repairs, Maintenance and Facilities activities necessary for the safe and efficient operation of all equipment, systems, structures, and grounds. Total responsibility for store electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems.
Performs other duties as required. These duties may include assignments in job classifications other than the primary assignment.
- Ensures the safe, proper, and efficient operation and utilization of all equipment and systems. Establishes and maintains a continuously improving preventative and predictive maintenance program.
- Leads team of 5 to 25 Maintenance Technicians in assigned territory
- Manages relationship with 3 rd Party Vendors
- Maintains the proper training and utilization of an accurate computerized maintenance management system and ensures accurate and up-to-date records, logs, and equipment files. Coordinates on the job training, cross training, and primary training.
- Assists Vice President with management of construction projects, service contracts and subcontract services. Performs and completes all assigned tasks relative to facilities, maintenance, construction, safety, and environmental.
- Provides twenty-four hour support to Store Operations
- Provides on-site and off-site support to the Division and satellite operations in all facilities matters. Ensures safety among respective stakeholders.
- Maintains a current library of all national electrical codes, building codes, BOCA codes, mechanical codes, and local regulations governing construction and subsystems. Ensures all facility drawings and schematics are accurate to as-built conditions.
- Tracks the life cycle of all critical equipment.
- Provides guidance to teams on development, performance and productivity issues. Assists in hands on maintenance if necessary.
- Ancillary Functions and Responsibilities:
CEFCO Stores is an independently owned chain of convenience stores based in Temple, TX. With 225 locations across Florida, Alabama,...