Director, Research and Analytics
PHD, a division of Omnicom Media Group, has an exciting opportunity at the Director level for candidates with ten or more years of research and analytics experience to work with all account teams on PHD’s west coast.
PHD is a top 10 media buyer in the US representing nearly $4 billion in media billings, and PHD serves over 60 clients out of five offices with over 400 employees. Check out our website to see what we're all about!
• Assists team in determining KPIs, Quantitative Goals, and measurement plan for media program
• Assists Account team in reporting results, evaluating progress, and recommending next steps
• Leads account team in design and interpretation of in-market tests and custom research studies
• Assists Account Team with execution of PHD tools to optimize media targeting and tactics (e.g. Prospector, Business Planner, Purchase Pathway, Allocator, Palette, Curve, Scheduler, Weight Guidelines), as needed.
• Serve as Account team’s liaison with client research/analytics staff, PHD/OMG research and analytics resources, and third party research providers regarding testing, modeling and or evaluation efforts
• Completes or guides custom analyses as requested by Account team.
• Develops a measurement plan that captures issues to be tested, test methodology, key dates calendar, costs and benefits/learning
• Develops a recommended reporting plan for each account including objectives, KPIs, plan, delivery vs. plan, competitive and exogenous factors
• Works with client teams to prepare and deliver results reports on appropriate schedule. May compile results, assists with content, interpretation, implications, next steps.
• Consults with Account team and research providers on test objectives
• Provides POV and recommends appropriate methodology from range of objectives
• Leads test design
• Leads analysis and interpretation for projects analyzed in house
• Participates in and approves analysis and interpretation for projects analyzed by third party providers
• Serves as expert consultant to GAD and team, ensuring that account teams uses agency tools appropriately.
• May run expert tools personally, or supervise completion by analytics staff or account team as appropriate.
• Partners with Client Analytics Director and Analytics staff
• Participates in client projects as requested
• Serves as liaison for Account team with client analytics
• Serves as liaison for Account team with PHD/OMG resources, helping account team request, interpret and position projects and results. Provides support to Brand Science team as requested.
• Provides support as requested by GAD
• Must be willing and able to manage, motivate, define, execute, and deliver
• Excellent presentation skills: Conveys thoughts, ideas, feelings and decisions in a clear, concise and appropriate manner. Demonstrates both good verbal and written skills. Is a good listener
To apply to this job, please visit the careers page at www.phdus.com
PHD Network - 21 months ago