Posting Job Title: Director, Commercial Sales SMB - Louisville, KY
Requisition #: 144223BR
Posting Location: Louisville, KY, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Director of SMB Sales for our Commercial Services Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
The primary function of the SMB Sales Director will be to develop and implement various sales strategies and programs to achieve sales quota, maximize sales revenue and provide a positive customer experience. Generate revenue selling voice, video, transport, and data solutions to the small and medium sized business customer in Time Warner Cable territory.
The SMB Sales Director will coach, develop and prepare sales Rep performance reviews and evaluations. The Sales Director will report directly to the Vice President of SMB Sales. This position requires an entrepreneurial professional with the business acumen; experience and leadership skills to effect change and manage growth.
Essential Job Functions:
- Developing and implementing strategies and budget to meet or exceed revenue/sales targets, service level, and quality assurance
- Overseeing the development, implementation and continual improvement of processes and procedures to provide timely, cost-effective and efficient sales and service
- Defining strategic program for Business Customers
- Coaching team members in skills necessary to achieve excellence
- Interfacing with Vice President of Sales, Regional Vice President, Sales Support and Technical teams to ensure customer satisfactions and compliance with company-wide goals and objectives
- Providing training support as necessary for internal employees
- Implementing Commercial Services product and procedure updates within region
- Attending conferences and meetings as required
- 7+ years general management experience in a competitive sales environment
- At least 3 years as a Sales Manager in a Business to Business sector.
- At least 3 years telecommunications, ISP, HSD experience
- Demonstrated history of leadership positions in high-volume, fast-paced environments requiring teamwork, flexibility and change management
- Proven abilities in continual process improvement methodologies
- Successful demonstration of strategic, communication and planning skills
- Proven track record in budgeting and resource management
- Strong organizational development and business skills
- Conversant with telecommunications/networking technologies as well as business analysis tools
- Working knowledge of PC based software including Windows, MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience.
Delegates authority to carry out work of a unit to subordinate supervisors or managers
FCC Unit_TWC: 11153
Controlling Establishment ID: 00905 - Louisville 10168 Linn Station
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...