The Sales Force Effectiveness Director role is a developmental role intended as a next step for field personnel to future roles in the organization. I would like to leave this sentence in, even with the Director title as a point of discussion. The career path for this person would be SFE, then Director of Sales Ops or Director of Sales. This individual is charged with providing field perspective to the analytics and insight SFE delivers to the field. In addition, this person will manage the communication and change management effort of the sales team. The SFE Director supports The Senior sales & Marketing leadership and district sales managers.
• Provide field perspective to the insight and analytics that the SFE team provides to the field as whole.
• Work with Sales Operations to create reports and dashboards within Metaforce ( Saleforce.com) to motivate the sales team and provided necessary information on key performance indicators
• Develop and maintain highly productive working partnerships, as a value-add consultant, with Brand and Field teams tenable success by providing insightful analytic recommendations to In-Line brands.
• Act as SFE lead to ensure clear communication and direction is provided to Field Leadership,
• Act as SFE lead and key contributor to Field Leadership and Representatives through the following:
o Participate in monthly teleconferences to obtain the feedback from the Metagenics sales team.
o Leverage relationships with Brand Teams and Senior Management and collaborate with other stakeholders to increase visibility/of SFE across the organization.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Field Sales experience (Field Sales Leadership experience preferred)
• Certification in SFE
• MBA or Master's degree preferred in Business Administration, Science or other healthcare relevant disciplines
Metagenics - 5 months ago
Metagenics, Inc. is a life sciences company and leading developer and manufacturer of science-based nutraceuticals and medical foods sold to...