Evidon reveals the invisible web.
Its technology gives brands, publishers, networks and other businesses around the world unique insight into the digital ecosystem—including unparalleled intelligence on the third-party technologies that underpin the commercial web —and the power to control their impact on business.
That technology includes Ghostery®, Evidon’s browser tool that reports on data collection across 26 million websites and informs the company’s business control solutions. Evidon also provides market-leading privacy controls for more than $1 billion of display media annually that empower more than 150 million people a day to control how their information is used online.
Companies make smarter decisions, protect their businesses and consumer privacy, and grow revenue as a result.
Evidon is seeking proven enterprise sales talent, based in Chicago, Ill to own and develop the mid-west market. The right candidate will have proven success working independently, selling to multiple decision makers and achieving revenue goals.
- Leverage your senior relationships within the privacy, IT and marketing leadership of Fortune 500 brands to drive revenue growth for Evidon’s products
- Prepare and present high level, customized presentations and pitches that effectively highlight the value of Evidon’s products
- Collect and escalate partner feedback to help prioritize the evolution of Evidon’s offerings
- Strategize with Evidon’s senior leadership team to develop client/prospect sales strategies and work effectively cross-functionally to accomplish company goals
- Represent Evidon at industry trade associations and events
- Achieve company monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Educate industry counterparts at brands, advertising agencies, publishers and networks on privacy compliance and risk mitigation issues
- Travel as required
· Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience selling technology solutions; ideal candidate has sold enterprise solutions to the privacy, marketing and/or IT groups of Fortune 500 brands
· Ability to work independently in a fast paced, start-up environment
· Results driven with a thorough, consultative approach
· Strong work ethic with proven passion for quality and client satisfaction
For more information please visit our website http://www.evidon.com or check out our blog at http://blog.evidon.com/
Evidon, Inc - 14 months ago
Evidon is dedicated to improving online advertising by increasing accountability, improving transparency and, most importantly, helping...