Director, Spa Performance Support
Hilton Worldwide - Shared Services - GHQ
7930 Jones Branch Drive
As a member of the professional staff of the Global Spa Brand team, the Director, Spa Performance Support contributes a high level of specialized knowledge and skill in spa business development to support Hilton Worldwide’s spa growth initiatives. The Director, Spa Performance Support will partner with the Senior Director, Global Spa Brands to expand, enhance, and implement the global spa brand strategy. The position is accountable for establishing spa business development objectives and support for the eforea: spa at Hilton franchise community. The position is also responsible for the development of spa brand strategies and programs and related operational practices and business objectives.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its ten global brands, which include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world and know how to offer an exceptional hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member.
What will I be doing?
What are we looking for?
- Oversees the creative processes and people involved in the design and space planning development of eforea: spa at Hilton projects related to franchise properties.
- Manages new spa franchise openings for full service brands. This includes pre opening consultations, and working with the Manager, Brand Performance & Openings to ensure a best in class opening process. This may include participation in the coordination of all internal HWW departments. Conducts frequent communication with the hotel’s owners, management and team members. Work with new hotels to ensure proper selling strategies in all group and negotiated segments. Uses key booking statistics to insure proper levels of post opening revenues. Coordinates awareness and booking activity with appropriate Hilton Global Sales representatives. Conducts pre-opening consultation and site visit. Assists with QA process to ensure proper opening as it relates to brand standards and quality
- Act as lead facilitator and partner with key stakeholders, brand management for service programming, specific brand service rituals, guest experiences, and spa development that ensures operational excellence.
- Design and develop spa programs and services based on trends and best practices for delivery of superior guest experiences.
- Partner with key internal and external stakeholders to establish, audit, and monitor the evaluation and sustainable performance of the spa concepts and programs deployed to market.
- Ensures that each eforea: spa at Hilton franchise project development process and resulting creative strategy is recorded and documented.
- Coordinates activities with consultants, products and service vendors, and brand management to support eforea: spa at Hilton projects and programs.
- Creates forward thinking spa business development initiatives and strategies that are business relevant.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Hospitality Management or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills can be acquired
- A minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience in spa operations and spa business development, preferably a multi-brand unit operator.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of prior management experience
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat Standard.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office
What benefits will I receive?
- Global spa market experience
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending upon eligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwide's Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwide also offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-team team members in the United States. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.
Hilton - 17 months ago
Hilton Worldwide (formerly, Hilton Hotels Corporation) is a global hospitality company. It is owned by the Blackstone Group, a private...