IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF YOUR CAREER AT ZYNXHEALTH
Director, Strategic Market Analysis
Full Time - Corporate/Los Angeles
GENERAL DESCRIPTION - Reporting to the VP Product Management, the Director, Strategic Market Analysis, is responsible for strategic planning, gathering of market intelligence and assessing product performance. Working closely with the VP, the Director evaluates new markets and opportunities. He/she also performs both primary and secondary market research across healthcare, including gathering VoC on solutions. The focus will be to guide Zynx into areas of innovation most likely to be successful in the 2 to 5-year range.
The Director will work closely with the Portfolio Manager to continuously review the projects being worked on to ensure they “fit” the overall strategy. He/she will also work with the Director of Product Management to inform on new products, services, and solutions. All three roles will work closely with the VP to ensure successful innovation and to transform Zynx into a strategically focused business. Please note that the position is based in Los Angeles.
- Develop and implement the Zynx Market Research Plan to ensure Market Research budget is used most effectively and all the needs of the Zynx business are taken into account
- Inform/train other colleagues on best practices for market research
- Contribute to the development of strategic plans to ensure the strategic direction is well-researched and fits within the overall plan for Hearst Health
- Review the competitive landscape and create competitive analyses
- Monitor sales/RFPs/renewals to create a review of wins/losses
- Analyze markets using various databases to determine potential areas for innovation
- Assess product performance for current products on market
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience analyzing healthcare metrics; ability to analyze large volumes of data and distil into solutions for a market/segment within healthcare
- Proven knowledge of strategic marketing concepts
- Proven market research skills and Voice of Customer orientation
- Must be customer- and market-focused
- Must be a strategic, “big picture” thinker with solid business and decision-making skills
- Must be an out-of-the-box thinker who is self-aware and thoughtful of others’ perspectives
- Solid listening, presentation, and communication skills
About Zynx Health
Zynx Health, a subsidiary of Hearst Corporation, is the market leader in providing evidence-based clinical decision support solutions that help healthcare organizations measurably improve patient outcomes, enhance safety, and lower costs.
Thousands of hospital organizations and providers “dare to be better” with Zynx Health’s rigorously developed and maintained evidence-based clinical content, patented technology, and tailored services to drive clinical improvements at the point of care. With Zynx Health, healthcare organizations exceed industry demands for delivering high-quality care at lower costs under value-based reimbursement models.
Zynx Health partners with healthcare organizations to continuously and measurably improve care every day, for every patient, every time.
Zynx Health seeks to hire and train employees who uphold and mirror our core values of Bold Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Respect and Excellence. To learn more, visit www.zynxhealth.com or call 855.367.ZYNX.
Zynx Health offers competitive salary and extensive benefits - including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, and matching 401k.
Zynx Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To be successfully selected for an interview, please apply online with the following:
Zynx Health Incorporated
10880 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Zynx Health - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard