Provide administrative direction and leadership for the Student Health Service in accordance with AAAHC accreditation standards. Maintain strong alliances with Student and Academic Affairs to develop, coordinate, and maintain programs and activities promoting health and wellness. Ensure SHS goals are consistent with the needs of the campus community and supportive of the educational mission of NDSU .
- Master’s degree in nursing, health care administration/management, or related field
- Three years health service administration experience or equivalent
- Direct experience in supervision of professional staff
- Preparation of reports & long-range planning
- Development & management of a departmental budget
- Effective computer skills
- Organizational/prioritization ability;
- Strong interpersonal/oral/written communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Demonstrated leader/mentor/role model
- College health and higher education experience
- Knowledge of health care accreditation standards and the implications for college health & wellness
- Practice management system/electronic medical record
Open Until Filled:
Internal/External Simultaneously: Open to all applicants
Special Instructions to Applicants:
No Smoking Notice:
As an employer, the State of North Dakota prohibits smoking in all places of state employment in accordance with N.D.C.C. § 23-12-10.
North Dakota State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Veteran’s Preference Notice:
This position is subject to North Dakota Veteran’s Preference requirements.
Wallman Wellness Center
North Dakota State University - 2 years ago