As a Director, Syndicated Research & Consulting within the Syndicated Research practice, you’ll be responsible for in-depth research reports across our investor, advisor and institutional research catalog with primary focus on investors . You will be the author and product development lead, giving you both product ownership and high visibility. You will deliver insightful and timely research reports that support our clients’ marketing and distribution strategies.
The Director, Syndicated, Research & Consulting is a strategic thinker and hands-on researcher with expertise and responsibilities in the following areas:
You’ll be managing product cycles that range from 6 to 12+ weeks and often overlap. It’s a fast-paced environment so flexibility and a can-do attitude are key to managing day-to-day priorities. But, you’ll be working with a team of talented, like-minded professionals with a passion for research and penchant for fun!
- Product Development (keep research aligned to current industry trends and needs)
- Research Design (questionnaires, discussion guides for IDIs, focus groups, on-line discussion boards)
- Production Cycle (manage timelines, budgets, deliverables)
- Data Interpretation & Analysis (leverage industry knowledge and marketing expertise)
- Report Writing (produce in-depth analysis and commentary)
- Data Presentation (present findings to client stakeholders, including C-level executives)
- Marketing, PR & Business Development (support product promotion efforts)
- Must have a Bachelor degree in a related field. An advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience required providing market research (supplier-side) and analytical consulting services, preferably within the Financial Services/Wealth Management Industry.
- Must have deep subject matter experience in the financial services segments and topic areas covered in our Syndicated Wealth Management practice.
- Experience in a “sell/do” market research environment, including direct client interaction and appropriate research design and fieldwork skills.
- Must have expertise synthesizing data sets, writing cogent and thoughtful analysis of findings and providing in-depth commentary with strategic recommendations
- Maintains excellent research skills.
- Fluency with PowerPoint, Excel and Word to manage day-to-day responsibilities
- In-depth knowledge of product regulations, legislative implications, distribution strategies, industry news and competitive trends to elevate research deliverables.
- Can manage production schedules and budgets to meet profitability requirements
- Collaborate with marketing and sales team to generate media attention and build product visibility
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to deliver research findings to prospects and clients and at industry events across a range of mediums
- Is a skillful negotiator.
- Demonstrates ability to professionally network with clients.
- Works with teams collaboratively.
- Must be intelligent, perceptive, a quick study, high-energy.
- Shows a strong understanding of client’s business and business knowledge in general.
- Exhibits good judgment.
- Exhibits a strong work ethic with a reputation for integrity and honesty.
- Is a good listener.
Market Strategies International, Inc. - 12 months ago