In This “Hands-On” Position Primary Responsibilities Will Include:
· Recruiting and on-boarding new talent to the organization, with an emphasis on technical/engineering recruiting
· Developing the existing talent through initiating training and development plans
· Designing and implementing performance management and rewards & recognition programs
· Overseeing, administering and enhancing the compensation and benefits package
· Helping executive leadership ensure the company’s growth is aligned with the company values and culture.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
· Have experience and passion for the above mentioned functions of the position
· Be a natural leader, with the ability to inspire, coach and motivate others
· Be independently-motivated, driven to continuously improve him/herself and the organization
· Be organized, detail-oriented, efficient, technology savvy
· Be a creative, strategic, critical thinker, problem solver, coach and mentor
Constant & Never Ending Improvement, Respect, Build Stuff We’re Proud Of, Ownership Mentality, and Perseverance.
Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or related area of focus or requisite experience is required. A minimum 5+ years of progressive experience leading a Human Resources Department with a combination of general business experience required. A proven track record building and leading an organization through start-up phase strongly preferred. Experience in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, high-growth environment required.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc), Gmail, Google Docs, ADP and Jobvite (ATS) desired as well. Proficiency in all aspects of human resources. Active affiliation with Human Resources networks and business organizations preferred. Advanced knowledge on how to use business and personal social networks in recruiting efforts.
Proven organizational consulting and influencing skills, ability to maintain effectiveness when experiencing change, proven ability to develop and promote collaborative relationships, demonstrated sound judgment, and creative thought processes. Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and influencing skills required. Strong sense of urgency. Ability to develop and maintain strong, effective internal relationships required. Must possess strategic thinking, big picture orientation, curiosity, risk taking, organization & talent development, collaboration & teaming and self-awareness. Must demonstrate strong business acumen and business partnering. Change management and ability to shape the environment is required.
Benefits and Culture:
TakeLessons offers a variety of benefits including Medical, Dental, Life and Vision; Paid Time Off (PTO); Holidays; and discounted music lessons.
For more information about our company, please visit http://takelessons.com/info/careers
To learn more about our culture, please visit http://kareer.me/discover/takelessons
TakeLessons is America's full-service music and voice lessons provider. It was founded in 2004 to help people discover their creativity and...