The Director of Talent Acquisition is responsible for leading CHG’s recruiting effort. We support all divisions and levels of leadership, working with teams to find and hire for. As industry experts, we collaborate with our leaders and peers while introducing talented individuals to CHG’s award-winning culture. We take pride in working for one of the “top 100 companies to work for” and love sharing our story. With a sense of urgency and focus on customer service and team work, the Talent Acquisition team is key to CHG’s success.
Talent Acquisition is part of the Talent Management group whose purpose is creating an exceptional experience from recruitment to retirement by partnering with, supporting and developing CHG’s people culture and leadership. CHG’s core values are the very foundation of our culture and business. They are Putting People First, Integrity and Ethics, Quality and Professionalism, Continuous Improvement and Growth. Our unique culture is a reflection of these values.
- Leads talent acquisition team in providing outstanding service, resources and staffing expertise to help the continued growth of the company.
- Grow and develop leaders and employees to become more effective and efficient. Create a succession planning strategy for all team.
- Be an active member of the talent management team to help create an exceptional employment experience for all employees from recruitment to separation from the company.
- Collaborate closely with senior leader to develop recruiting strategies and objectives in alignment with the CHG’s objectives.
- Research and produce recruiting materials including new tools, resources, trainings and industry knowledge.
- Set appropriate metrics and goals while coaching staff on direction and execution.
- Demonstrated success in sourcing, recruiting and talent acquisition processes.
- Have fun, build camaraderie and inspire teamwork and trust within the team.
Experience and Education
- Demonstrated ability to lead a strategic talent acquisition initiative.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interface and develop relationships with senior leadership.
- Ability to multi-task and manage flow of simultaneous projects.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding diplomacy and problem solving skills.
Note: Position descriptions are intended to serve as a guideline for typical duties and requirements of a position, but are not inclusive. Additional, or different responsibilities within a reasonable scope of the position description, may be added or deleted at anytime at the discretion of management. Salary range designation may also be changed at any time at the discretion of management. CHG Healthcare is an EOE/AA employer.
- Executive and leadership recruiting experience
- Experience leading multiple teams.
- 3+ years effectively leading leaders.
- 5+ years high volume recruiting specific to a sales environment
- Professional communication skills (verbal, non-verbal, written)
- Ability to make effective and legal employment related decisions.
- Ability to multi-task and interface with multiple departments
- Positive and professional team player.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
Medical practices without a doctor in the house look to CHG Healthcare Services to find them one. The privately held company provides locum...