HTC is seeking a Director of Talent Management to provide leadership of the America Regional and Global initiatives to build strong employee selection, engagement and retention.
What you get to do every day:
- Partner with corporate and business leaders to drive superior organizational performance. Translate local strategic and tactical business plans into human resource objectives. Lead employee engagement and communication efforts.
- Develop strategies to lead and support on-going excellence in recruitment, recognition, engagement, training & development, performance management, compensation and benefits and the associated technologies for these areas.
- Advise the leadership on key human resources issues as they impact the business.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, fluid work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work efficiently.
- Manage, communicate and support the multiple Talent Management programs rolled out annually. (e.g. Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits) that engage employees in business objectives, reward performance and support the company’s attraction and retention initiatives.
- Partner with business leaders in the development including the mentorship and coaching of human resource professionals, the development of specific policy and process, and the support of global business process execution.
- Provide consultation to the region and corporate human resources on regional laws and practices.
What you bring to the role:
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field is required. A Master’s degree in Human Resources or an advanced degree is a directly related field is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in Human Resources working in all aspects of human resources, including staffing, employee relations, leadership development, compensation, performance management, organization design, project management and regulatory compliance with experience in leading and managing a HR team. Management experience must include direct reports at the manager level.
- Strong preference will be given to candidates who have previously worked with Global companies
- Ability to partner with Senior leaders and able to communicate with all levels in the company
- Adept problem solver with above average conflict resolution skills
- Process oriented leader with solid quantitative and analytical skills
- Strategic thinker: ability to develop, evaluate and articulate long-term strategy
- Must be able to work within and navigate issue resolution through a matrix environment
- Hands on; Ability to meet aggressive deadlines is essential.
- An individual quailed for this role will have HR responsibilities for multi-state international plus have previously lead the organization through large scale transformation.
HTC - 16 months ago