The following position description contains representative examples of work that will be performed in positions allocated to this classification. It is not required that any position perform all of the duties listed, so long as primary responsibilities are consistent with the work as described. Roles and responsibilities can often be expanded to accommodate changing business conditions and goals, as well as to tap into the skills and talents of the individuals in the company. Accordingly, associates may be asked to perform duties that are outside the specific functions that are listed.
The Director, Talent Management has responsibility for planning, designing, and overseeing execution of the HR services and programs aligned with functional business strategies. Also has the overall responsibility for Corporate talent management globally, including home office learning & development, strategic talent review, succession planning, leadership development and organizational development. Establishes and maintains high level business partnership with Corporate Officers and leaders, and appropriate Business Unit HR and Functional leaders.
- Design and implement leadership and talent development processes aligned to the global BBI standards, while meeting the unique critical growth needs for a respective business sector
- Provide benchmarking information with developed recommendations to HR Leadership on implementation initiatives to improve organizational performance to differentiate Bloomin' Brands practices from competitors
- Continued enhancement and development of a meaningful, actionable succession planning process with objective assessment of the current state and proper focus on long term development as well as talent upgrade opportunities
- Work with key business and HR leaders to ensure that all learning & development efforts have measurable business impact and are prioritized against the most critical organizational needs
- Create and sustain the momentum around leadership pipeline development through the use of state of the art thinking and external trends & benchmarks as well as metrics, analysis, etc.
- Build organizational commitment to Learning & Development efforts by delivering value in the competitive and meaningful investment in the professional development of leaders and high potential employees within and across business disciplines
- Develop key-position Succession Plan and the identification of an internal skills bench while ensuring that actionable Succession Plan exist throughout the organization
- Partner with Senior Leadership and business leaders along with HR Management to lead initiatives focused on diversity and inclusion programs
- Improve organizational performance by driving leadership effectiveness and development in cross-cultural/ethnic communication and management
- Lead the definition and implementation of a repeatable talent management cycle that includes Performance Management, Talent Assessment, Personal Development, Organizational Design and Workforce Planning
- Ensure that the organization proactively manages its change agenda
- Bachelor's Degree in business or public administration, Human Resources management, organizational behavior or closely related field required
- Advance degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, HR Management preferred
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
- 7 years of key leadership experience in Talent Management whereby he/she developed solutions and implemented HR strategies within large organizations known for having best-in-class Talent Management and L&D methodologies
- Prior experience leading talent management for a multi-state, growing company with a centralized support system will be necessary to fully understand the internal workings and challenges of the organization, highly preferred
- Prior direct experience as an HR Business Partner, highly preferred
- Direct experience and focus on diversity initiatives and leadership training
- Possess technical/functional depth in assessment and leadership development, organizational design, culture leadership and change management methodologies with a reference-able substance-over-form orientation
- Strong organizational , problem-solving, and analytical skills; ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate with leadership and staff at all levels
OSI Restaurant Partners - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard